Fun? Excitement? Engagement with clients and co-workers? Communicating your passion?
If these words interest you, then perhaps you have what it takes to join the great team at R Communications.
R Communications is looking for a Manager for our Promotions team for our Radio Stations in
Laredo, Texas. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience,
excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, a strong understanding of social media, be
detail oriented, responsible and a flexible schedule.
This position is responsible for supervising and leading the promotions team, creating and
writing promotional proposals and maintaining detailed and accurate records. In addition, this
position is responsible for:
• Understanding FCC rules and regulations when executing on-air and web-based
• Day to day management of all station promotions.
• Active participation in creation and execution of revenue generating promotions.
• Collaborate with multiple departments on events, remotes, van hits, street team
activities and meetings
• Manage and handle all event production.
• Develop and oversee all promotional and contest initiatives.
• Report writing, obtain quotes, manage market vehicles, ensure safekeeping of all
• Other duties as required
Customer service orientation and ability to adapt and respond to all types of personalities
Thorough understanding of digital (social media, web app, etc.) goals and metrics
Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and social media platforms
Must possess exceptional listening, communication, problem solving and decision making skills
Must be a team player, self-motivated and able to work independently
Must be available for working nights, weekends and holidays
Must be detail oriented and able to function in a fast-paced environment
Valid Driver’s License is required
Bilingual in English and Spanish– speaking and writing
High School diploma or equivalent experience required but college education preferred
107 Calle del Norte, Laredo Texas 78041
Send resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. No “in person” or phone
applications or resumes will be accepted.
We are an “equal opportunity employer.” Applicants are considered without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship or national origin, or any factors prohibited by
local, state or federal law.