Job Responsibilities include:
Welcome and direct visitors by positive, welcoming greeting, directing and announcing them appropriately in person or on the telephone; Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed; Maintain safety and security by following procedures and controlling access to all areas; Contributes to team effort by assisting others when needed; Receive and sort daily deliveries/couriers; Perform other duties as assigned specifically in areas of Accounting, Traffic, Sales, and Production.
Experience and Education:
One year customer service experience required; High school diploma or equivalent required.
Must be authorized to legally work in the United States and must pass background check.
- Must be detailed oriented
- Competent in Microsoft software applications (i.e., Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Able to read, analyze and interpret verbal and written requests and directions
- Able to multi-task and prioritize work, sometimes independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to learn and adapt to new software
- Highly motivated team player capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual in English and Spanish, writing and speaking, is required
Preferred Skills and/or Experience:
- Promosuite, Vcreative, Marketron or any other media traffic software experience is preferred
- Experience in Analyzation and prioritization abilities to aid in scheduling is preferred
- Strong organizational/time management skills
- Strong computing skills
- Prolonged sitting
- Light bending and lifting
- Some walking
- Lift up to 20 pounds
Location & Benefits:
Laredo, Texas; Full Time benefits available after completion of waiting period Send resume or notice of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an “equal opportunity employer.” Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship or national origin, or any factors prohibited by local, state or federal law.