Promotions ManagerOctober 22, 2018
TEST TEXTMarch 20, 2019
Full Time position available
Create commercials for clients, promos and imaging for Spanish format stations.
Translate and adapt scripts.
Exercise judgment and creativity in selecting musing and sound effect for radio and TV commercials.
- Coordinates with sales department to create marketing campaigns
- Voice over talent for commercials, promos and imaging
- Coordinate external voice over talent services
- Produce and edit programs for the radio station
- Download and place in the automation system commercials, Mexico PSA’s, promos, imaging and shows
- Review, check missing reports (check logs at the end of the day for any missing spots) and correct problems
- Schedule and produce client recording sessions
- Understand and apply Mexico and USA broadcasting regulations
- Collaborates with other markets to produce commercials, promos and imaging
- Manage music library to avoid liabilities and copyrights.
- Supervise the music library for all Spanish format stations
- Must be bilingual, English and Spanish, writing and speaking
- Must pass background check
- Must be authorized to legally work in the United States
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated team player capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Great speaking, writing and computer skills are required
- Must be able to sit and work on a computer for long periods
Experience and Education:
- High School diploma or equivalent experience required. · Previous experience in a related field is preferred.
- Location: McAllen Texas
Submit resumes to email@example.com. No phone calls accepted.
We are an “equal opportunity employer.” Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship or national origin, or any factors prohibited by local, state or federal law.