Promotions (Part Time)April 19, 2018
Sales Account ExecutiveSeptember 18, 2018
- Operate station vehicles and equipment
- Maintain safe operations of vehicles, equipment and other promotional tools
- Execute radio station promotional activities
- Execute radio stations live broadcast and/or remotes on a daily basis
- Safe keep listener prizes and ensure they are distributed appropriately at station remotes/van hits
- Compliance with rules and regulations and for contest and events as directed
- Trouble shooting on small sound systems/broadcast equipment (basic training provided)
- Punctuality at all events and job assignments
- Additional duties as assigned
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must be authorized to legally work in the United States
- Must be bilingual -Spanish and English
- Must pass background check
- Must be flexible in schedule and able to work weekends and evenings
- Must have a good driving record and valid driver’s license
- Must be able to be on time to all events and assignments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated team player capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Remain calm and professional through stressful circumstances and adapt to different situations
- Able to lift and or move up to 20 lbs., bend, squat, sit, reach
- Good speaking, writing and computer skills are required
Experience and Education:
- High School diploma or equivalent experience required.
- Previous work, volunteer or educational in events, marketing, promotions, customer service, sales and/or related field preferred.
Location & Benefits
Full Time benefits available after completing standard waiting period.
Send resume or notice of interest to email@example.com.
RCommunications is an “equal opportunity employer.” Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship or national origin, or any factors prohibited by local, state or federal law.