The Receptionist will primarily provide direct administrative support to the Executives of R Communications, and other managers. The Receptionist position requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, and must convey a positive and professional image. The position requires interacting with key executives, managers and other employees of the company, and outside partners, investors, and governmental offices, as well as clients, and listeners of the radio stations. The candidate should be upbeat, fun, energetic and ready to work at a rapid pace, and perform within timelines.
- High School graduate or higher.
- At least 1 year of experience as a receptionist preferred.
Essential Functions and responsibilities:
- Answer incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable
- Screens and delivers incoming correspondence. Correspondence may content private, sensitive and/or confidential information so all correspondence shall be treated accordingly
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate staff members.
- Maintains records of visitors
- Organizes and maintains reception area, so as to present a neat and efficient appearance. Assures that marketing materials and other radio media related informational literature is current and available for visitors and members
- Trains other staff on front desk procedures when necessary
- Assists business manager and traffic manager with administrative projects and performs miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Must be able to work from Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30 pm
- Excellent hearing and fluent English are required, Ability to speak Spanish highly preferred
- Must have highly evolved interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to multi-task
- Must be familiar with MS office software (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Requires a professional demeanor over the phone and in-person.
- Ability to speak clearly, show diplomacy, courtesy and good judgment with public contacts.
R Communications is an equal opportunity employer. Please forward resume to email@example.com or apply at 107 Calle Del Norte Ste.212 in Laredo, TX before 4/23/17.