R Communications, MBM Radio Laredo has an Opening for a Full Time Sales Assistant that will perform administrative and office support activities for sales team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Draws up and creates sales presentations as instructed by the sales manager.
- Reviews sales contracts and inputs them as orders into Marketron.
- Prepare sales presentations based on Nielsen ratings data.
- Receive traffic/copy and input into Vcreative.
- Coordinate audio files between sales and the production department.
- Confirm accuracy of sales remote schedule with Promotions department.
- Confirm and schedule meetings between clients and account executives.
- Monitor Efficio for accuracy, and report discrepancies to Sales Manager.
- Produce weekly sales, remote and new media inventory reports for managers to review.
- Respond to customer requests for spottimes, airchecks, and commercial revisions.
- Provides general office support to the sales manager, sales department and others as needed.
- High school or GED, or associate’s degree, undergraduate degree preferred.
- 3+ years of related experience with increasing levels of responsibility preferred.
- Strong organizational / time management skills and be detail oriented.
- Able to compose emails and other written documentation clearly and concisely.
- Able to read, analyze and interpret verbal and written requests and directions.
- Able to deal with problems quickly, multitask, and prioritize work.
- Competent in Microsoft software applications (i.e., Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Knowledge of basic office management practices and equipment competencies.
- Functional/Technical Skills Has the functional / technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
- Dealing with Ambiguity Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture.
- Getting Organized Is well organized, resourceful and a great planner; effective and efficient at working with multiple resources to get things done.
- Prolonged sitting, Light Bending and Lifting, Some Walking, must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Might require up to 10% travel. If you’re ready to join a Digital Broadcasting and Marketing company in Laredo, TX with locally programmed Radio Stations and Web sites, email your resume to Gaby Lerma at firstname.lastname@example.org before May 16, 2017.
R Communications is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.